*IP: In Process
BENEFITS AND PERFORMANCE
- 50 reductions in energy consumption.
- 5-Year warranty.
- 50,000 hour lifespan.
- Vibration and impact resistant.
- Instant illumination.
- No scalloping or flickering.
- No UV emission.
- Shatterproof construction.
- Indoor range in -5ºF to +115ºF.
- 100% recyclable.
- Cool to the touch.
- Suitable for damp locations.
For full specification, please download Product cut sheet. Download
Ballast Compatibility List
A list of compatibility list can be found at http://www.CelloLighting.com Lamp warranty is only valid when using ballast from corresponding compatibility list. For ballasts not listed, please contact Cello customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-588-8849 for further assistance.
- Turn Power OFF
- Remove lens or diffuser (if applicable)
- Remove existing fluorescent lamps from the luminance
- Examine the lamp holders on each side of the light fixture. Make sure they are not rusty or loose due to aging. Replace the lamp holders with new ones if they are not making good contacts
- Check existing ballast to make sure they are on the compatible ballast list. Call 1-888-588-8849 or go to www.cellolighting.com for updated ballast compatibility list.
- Install the LED tubes into lamp holders of the light fixture just like installing a fluorescent tube.
- Make sure that the LED tubes are tightly mounted on the lamp holder. A loosing installation may cause bad contact or even fire hazard. A loosing installation may also drop the tubes from the fixture causing damage.
- Place lens or diffuser back in place (if applicable)
- Switch power ON.
For full instructions, please download file here.