|4 level Step Dimming||Occupancy Sensor||Light Sensor||Type||DLC||Cut Sheet||Ballast Compatibility List|
|*IP: In Process|
La Lune - The World’s First Plug and Play LED tube compliant with California Title 24.
CelloLighting's La Lune LED lamp creates a smart lighting solution performing occupancy sensing and daylight harvesting and 4-section diming functions using traditional fluorescent lamp fixtures without the need for any rewiring and installation of any external sensors.
Built-in Light Sensor
Daylight Harvesting - Light output automatically adjusted to the ambient light using the built-in light sensor. Apply only to light fixtures without diffuser. No need for external light sensor.
Plug and Play
Plug and Play - Compatible with most traditional T8 4ft fluorescent light fixtures using e-ballasts. A list of compatible ballasts can be found in http://www.cellolighting.com/
La Lune LED lamp is an all in one tube at the cost of a regular LED tube. You build a smart lighting system without the hassles of installing many external sensors, wire or wireless controllers. Everything is self contained. Very easy to maintain.
Parking Garage or Public area with Sunshine.
BENEFITS AND PERFORMANCE
- 3 color temperatures: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K.
- 50-80% reductions in energy consumption.
- 5-Year warranty.
- 50,000 hour lifespan.
- Instant illumination.
- No scalloping or flickering.
- No UV emission.
- Tight LED binning creates consistent color temperature.
- Capable of indoor usage in -5ºF to 115ºF temperature range.
- 100% recyclable.
- Cool to the touch.
- Suitable for damp locations.
For full specification, please download Product cut sheet. Download
Ballast Compatibility List
Warning: Lamp warranty only valid when using ballast from corresponding compatibility list. Using the wrong ballast may be hazardous to the tubes. If using a ballast not listed here, please contact Cello customer service at email@example.com or call 1-888-588-8849 for further assistance.
- Turn Power OFF
- Remove lens or diffuser (if applicable)
- Remove existing fluorescent lamps from the luminance
- Examine the lamp holders on each side of the light fixture. Make sure they are not rusty or loose due to aging. Replace the lamp holders with new ones if they are not making good contacts
- Check existing ballast to make sure they are on the compatible ballast list. Call 1-888-588-8849 or go to www.cellolighting.com for updated ballast compatibility list.
- Install the La Lune LED tubes into lamp holders of the light fixture just like installing a fluorescent tube.
- Make sure that the La Lune LED tubes are tightly mounted on the lamp holder. A loosing installation may cause bad contact or even fire hazard. A loosing installation may also drop the tubes from the fixture causing damage.
- Place lens or diffuser back in place (if applicable)
- Switch power ON.
For full instructions, please download file here.
- Plug and Play only for e-ballasts in our published ballast lists. Recommend to replace ballasts if not compatible.