|Example ballast type||System wattage with ballast||Type||DLC||Lm||Lm/W||Cut Sheet|
|Philips Advance ICN-2S54-90C-N (HO)||25||A||*IP||2400||96||Download|
|Philips Advance ICN-2S28-N (HE)||16||A||*IP||1920||120|
|*IP: In Process|
One led tube for both T5 HO and T5 HE ballasts.
Have you ever installed a T5 regular (HE) tube into a T5 high output (HO) fixture and got burned? Or plug a T5 HO tube into a T5 HE fixture and wonder why the light is so dim? Never have to worry again with CelloLighting's T5 HO/HE universal tube. It is a T5 regular tube when plug into a fixture with a T5 HE ballast, and it becomes a T5 HO tube when plug into a fixture with a T5 HO ballast. The on-chip microprocessor automatically detects the ballast signals and adjust the wattages of the tube according to the ballast type.
BENEFITS AND PERFORMANCE
- 50 reductions in energy consumption.
- 5-Year warranty.
- 50,000 hour lifespan.
- Vibration and impact resistant.
- Instant illumination.
- No scalloping or flickering.
- No UV emission.
- Shatterproof construction.
- Indoor range in -5ºF to +115ºF.
- 100% recyclable.
- Cool to the touch.
- Suitable for damp locations.
For full specification, please download Product cut sheet. Download
Ballast Compatibility List
T5 HO/HE universal tube is designed to be compatible with T5HE and T5HO ballasts. A list of compatibility list can be found at http://www.CelloLighting.com Lamp warranty is only valid when using ballast from corresponding compatibility list. For ballasts not listed, please contact Cello customer service at email@example.com or call 1-888-588-8849 for further assistance.
- Turn Power OFF
- Remove lens or diffuser (if applicable)
- Remove existing fluorescent lamps from the luminance
- Examine the lamp holders on each side of the light fixture. Make sure they are not rusty or loose due to aging. Replace the lamp holders with new ones if they are not making good contacts
- Check existing ballast to make sure they are on the compatible ballast list. Call 1-888-588-8849 or go to www.cellolighting.com for updated ballast compatibility list.
- Install the T5 HO/HE universal LED tubes into lamp holders of the light fixture just like installing a fluorescent tube.
- Make sure that the T5 HO/HE universal LED tubes are tightly mounted on the lamp holder. A loosing installation may cause bad contact or even fire hazard. A loosing installation may also drop the tubes from the fixture causing damage.
- Place lens or diffuser back in place (if applicable)
- Switch power ON.
For full instructions, please download file here.